axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael <mtarullo...@optonline.net>
Subject Re: WSDL Specs
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2009 22:52:51 GMT
Try Web Services Essentials by Ethan Cerami, published by O'Reilly 2002
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Harshad Chavan
  To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
  Sent: Monday, February 09, 2009 4:55 PM
  Subject: WSDL Specs

        Hi all,

        Does anybody know about any book/article, which explains WSDL and SOAP in detail (Not
necessarily in Axis context). I went to w3c site, but the information is too cryptic.

        What we want to do is consume web services by third party, by reading the WSDLs from
third party servers.

        Any help will be great.

        Thanks
        Harshad