axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Wishing Carebear <wishing.careb...@gmail.com>
Subject Ramapart Config based dynamic client sample code
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2009 18:46:41 GMT
Hello:Noticed that the OutflowConfiguration and InFlowConfiguration classes
are deprectaed.

Trying to see if RampartConfig could be used to get the same behavior. Saw
the policy based examples but could not find any code that could add the
Rampart code programmitically.

1) Please point me to some examples where the RampartConfig is done
programmitically
2) I use the OperationClient to invoke webservices. Would like to add the
RampartConfig() to that. Is it possible
3) Also would like to know the equivalent of OutFlow and InFlow
configuration handlers using the RampartConfig.

Thanks for your help and time,
Regards
cabear