axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Lars Ohlén <l...@ohlen.se>
Subject SV: Java Code generated by wsdl2java gives a lot of warnings during compilation
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2009 17:53:54 GMT
We are using Axis2

/Lars

  _____

Från: Amila Suriarachchi [mailto:amilasuriarachchi@gmail.com]
Skickat: den 2 februari 2009 07:04
Till: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Ämne: Re: Java Code generated by wsdl2java gives a lot of warnings during
compilation

Are you using Axis2 or Axis1?

thanks,
Amila.

On Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 6:51 PM, Lars Ohlén <lars@ohlen.se> wrote:

Hi all,

The Java source code generated by wsdl2java gives a lot of warnings during
compilation.

(Mostly type problems with generics). We use java 1.5 as target, but the
code generated seems to generated to

be compatible with older versions.

I have seen some questions about this in the passed, with suggestions like
adding

annotations etc to ignore the warnings (and of course manually fixing all
the problems), Neither of the solutions are appealing.

But I saw something about changing templates, and something about a Maven
based generation tool.

Has anyone successfully used some of these?

Any suggestions or ideas appreciated

BR

Lars

--