axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Nan Null <null....@gmail.com>
Subject Error Generating Client Stub Code With Rampart Policy
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2009 14:23:50 GMT
I was following the document at http://wso2.org/library/3190 "Web
Services Security with Apache Rampart – Part 1 ( Transport Level
Security )" at the steps that generates the client stub code.
I can see the service wsdl from the web browser.  The policy is
essentially identical to that of the example, with the exception of a
different package name for the PWCBHandler.

I was able to generate the code before without the policy in place.
With the policy, I get the following errors while generating the
client stub code:

cannot find a PolicyExtension to process
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/07/securitypolicytype assertions
cannot find a PolicyExtension to process
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/07/securitypolicytype assertions
cannot find a PolicyExtension to process
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/07/securitypolicytype assertions
cannot find a PolicyExtension to process
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/07/securitypolicytype assertions
cannot find a PolicyExtension to process
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/07/securitypolicytype assertions

I didn't find much useful info on Google.  Could someone please help?