axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Yoav Naveh" <y...@contextin.com>
Subject Getting all parameters of the request
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2009 07:54:42 GMT
Hello,

I would like to be able to log all the parameters given to my WS function.

To do so in the most generic way, I was wondering if there is any way to
iterate all input parameters from the MessageContext or anything similar.

For example, suppose my WS exposes a function called test that receives 3
String parameters as input,

I would like to print these variables and values to my log, without querying
for them in the function implementation.

Instead, I would like each exposed function's implementation call one
utility function to extract all the fields.

Does anyone know of a way to perform this?

In addition, I would like to do something similar with the response (save
all returned variables to a log file without function-specific
implementation)

Thanks!

Yoav