axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Paul French" <paul.fre...@kirona.com>
Subject WSDL2Java 3 ports 1 service
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2009 19:05:09 GMT
The WSDL I have has one service defined with 3 ports (I use axis2 1.4.1)

i.e.

 <wsdl:service name="ServiceRequestConnectorService">
  <wsdl:port name="CommonConnectorSoapPort"
binding="tns:CommonConnectorSoapBinding">
   <soap:address
location="http://localhost/ServiceRequestConnectorService/ServiceRequestConn
ectorService.asmx"/
<http://localhost/ServiceRequestConnectorService/ServiceRequestConnectorServ
ice.asmx> >
  </wsdl:port>
  <wsdl:port name="ServiceRequestSoapPort"
binding="tns:ServiceRequestConnectorSoapBinding">
   <soap:address
location="http://localhost/ServiceRequestConnectorService/ServiceRequestConn
ectorService.asmx"/
<http://localhost/ServiceRequestConnectorService/ServiceRequestConnectorServ
ice.asmx> >
  </wsdl:port>
  <wsdl:port name="ServiceRequestUpdatesSoapPort"
binding="tns:ServiceRequestConnectorUpdatesSoapBinding">
   <soap:address
location="http://localhost/ServiceRequestConnectorService/ServiceRequestConn
ectorService.asmx"/
<http://localhost/ServiceRequestConnectorService/ServiceRequestConnectorServ
ice.asmx> >
  </wsdl:port>
 </wsdl:service>

However when I generate a client stub using:

WSDL2Java -u -uri <MyWSDL> -p <MyPackage> -d none -s

...I only get stub methods for one of the ports and not all three. Is there
a reason for this? I would expect stub methods for all 3 ports? I can
generate stub methods for each port in turn by removing the other 2 from the
WSDL.

Thanks,

Paul