axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "robert lazarski" <robertlazar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SERVICE_ONJECT_SUPPLIER not specified
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2009 19:35:18 GMT
On Fri, Jan 2, 2009 at 4:13 PM, rabelenda <rabelenda@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, I have developed a webService using axis2 and spring. When I request de
> wsdl file of the webservice I get the right wsdl file, but when I want to
> use a defined operation of the webservice (using a java client or a browser)
> I get the following exception:
>
> [CODE]org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The SERVICE_OBJECT_SUPPLIER parameter is
> not specified.

You most likely have a bean name / service class mismatch. I'd look
for typos. Here's the problem code from
modules/kernel/src/org/apache/axis2/receivers/AbstractMessageReceiver.java
:

            Parameter implInfoParam =
service.getParameter(Constants.SERVICE_CLASS);
            if (implInfoParam != null) {
                final Class implClass = Loader.loadClass(
                        classLoader,
                        ((String) implInfoParam.getValue()).trim());
                return
org.apache.axis2.java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(
                        new PrivilegedExceptionAction() {
                            public Object run() throws
InstantiationException, IllegalAccessException {
                                return implClass.newInstance();
                            }
                        }
                );
            } else {
                throw new AxisFault(
                        Messages.getMessage("paramIsNotSpecified",
"SERVICE_OBJECT_SUPPLIER"));
            }

HTH,
Robert