axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Håkon Sagehaug <Hakon.Sageh...@bccs.uib.no>
Subject Setting soap headers at server side using messagecontext
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2009 09:01:14 GMT
Hi

I'm making my own little STS service and want the server side to add some
costume soap headers for the response to the client. What I've got now is
this

MessageContext.getCurrentMessageContext().getEnvelope().getHeader()
                    .addChild(getPayload("Header"));

But when I look at the message received to the client the header I inserted
at the server is not there, id I debug the at server side I see that the my
new element is added to the header, so I was wondering if anyone knows what
to to for getting my costume header to the client.

I'm using rampart, axis2 and tomcat.

cheers, Håkon
--
Håkon Sagehaug, Software Developer