axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Elisei Rotaru <elisei.rot...@gmail.com>
Subject Help on: unspecified internal server error
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2009 17:57:47 GMT
Hello together,

I need a little help from you guys if it is at all possible. I am getting
crazy around here. My problem is as follows. I am acessing a web service
from Pubmed (that is an online database for literature in medicine) to fetch
for articles, authors and titles.

I wrote therefore a Java Program and i'm using Axis2 1.4 to build Querys and
i get Response Messages, everything works 100% fine.

I am trying now to build my own axis2 1.4 web service which does exactly the
same! Uses the method that works fine in a test class. When i test my own
web service in tomcat an "unspecified internal server error".

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Unspecified internal server error
        at
org.apache.axis2.util.Utils.getInboundFaultFromMessageContext(Utils.java:512)
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.handleResponse(OutInAxisOperation.java:370)
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:416)
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisOperation.java:228)
        at
org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:163)
        at
gov.nih.nlm.ncbi.www.soap.eutils.EFetchPubmedServiceStub.run_eFetch(EFetchPubmedServiceStub.java:183)
        at
de.fraunhofer.isst.dortmund.kis.queryhandler.handlers.pubmed.EFetch.singleEFetch(EFetch.java:158)
        at
de.fraunhofer.isst.dortmund.kis.queryhandler.handlers.pubmed.EFetch.eFetch(EFetch.java:54)
        at
de.fraunhofer.isst.dortmund.kis.queryhandler.handlers.PubmedQuery.sendQuery(PubmedQuery.java:213)
        at
de.fraunhofer.isst.dortmund.kis.queryhandler.services.QueryHandlerSkeleton.sendQuery(QueryHandlerSkeleton.java:69)
        at
de.fraunhofer.isst.dortmund.kis.queryhandler.services.QueryHandlerMessageReceiverInOut.invokeBusinessLogic(QueryHandlerMessageReceiverInOut.java:48)
        at
org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractInOutMessageReceiver.invokeBusinessLogic(AbstractInOutMessageReceiver.java:40)
        at
org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractMessageReceiver.receive(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:100)
        at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:176)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPTransportUtils.processHTTPPostRequest(HTTPTransportUtils.java:275)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:133)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:710)
        at
        at
        at
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:175)
        at
        at
        at
        at
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:263)
        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:844)
        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:584)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:447)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
Message = Unspecified internal server error
LocalizedMessage = Unspecified internal server error

Well, an "unspecified internal server error" doen't help me much. What does
that mean, and does someone know how to fix it?

I don't even know how to get more information on what is wrong. Server logs
or something? Where could i look?

Thanks in advance.

Elisei

--
Lass niemals einen PC wissen, dass Du es eilig hast!