axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Gennady Shumakher <gshumak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: axis 1.4 - Customize wsdl2java class generation?
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2009 09:45:18 GMT
Maybe your turned off warnings. I am working with eclipse and here are just
some examples:

public static org.apache.axis.encoding.Serializer
getSerializer(...java.lang.Class _javaType....)
Warning: References to generic type Class<T> should be parameterized

private static java.util.Collection _myOperationsList = new
java.util.ArrayList();
Warning: Collection is a raw type. References to generic type Collection<E>
should be parameterized

private static java.util.HashMap _table_ = new java.util.HashMap();
Warning: References to generic type HashMap<K,V> should be parameterized