axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Andreas Veithen" <andreas.veit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Parser has already reached end of the document. No siblings found
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2009 10:52:09 GMT
Axiom uses a deferred parsing approach, i.e. it will build the object
tree on demand. A call to toString() triggered by the
System.out.println instruction or by inspecting the object in a
debugger will have the effect of building the entire tree. Probably
there is some code somewhere that works perfectly well with a fully
built tree, but not if it is only partially built. This could be a bug
in Axiom. Do you have a stacktrace of the exception?

Andreas