axis-java-user mailing list archives

From rouble <rou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Instantiate ServiceClass on start up
Date Sun, 18 Jan 2009 19:46:22 GMT
Hi Deepal et al,

You are right. An application scope service is instantiated when the system
(in my case tomcat) is started (or restarted).

Actually, I was hot deploying an application scope service. I would think
hot deploying an application scope service should also instantiate the
service, but, I would like to know your thoughts on that.

For now, I think this works for me. It just means that the service needs to
be in place before tomcat is started. I am going to continue testing axis2
to see if it works for our purposes.

Thanks much,
rouble

--
this message is composed of 100% recycled ascii