axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jan Freitag <Jan_Frei...@gmx.de>
Subject Getting JSON Objects out of the request
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2009 15:07:24 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to write a Web Service that gets aJSON Request and
Geolocation function getCurrentPosition. I can set a Paraameter in
this function to use not Googles LocatioN proivder but my own, that is
a web service The Services gets callde like this

gears.getCurréntPosition(locationProviderURL: http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/MyLocationService/getLocation)

;

My question is ohw does my function getLocation in my Web Service
"MyLocationService" gets the Request JSON Objects?? The reqeust from
the gears function is send via HTTP POST.

And another question. Do i have to configure anything if i want to
call my web service only by this URL http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/MyLocationService/getLocation?

Thanks

JF