axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Problems With Axis2
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2009 00:53:56 GMT

from what I read you have to configure a facet extension point as in

<extension point="org.eclipse.wst.common.project.facet.core.facets">
   <project-facet id="formgen.core">
      <label>FormGen Core</label>
      <description>
       Enables generation of HTML forms based on XML definition files.
     </description>
  </project-facet>
  <project-facet-version facet="formgen.core" version="1.0"/>
  <project-facet id="formgen.ext">
    <label>FormGen Extensions</label>
    <description>
      Enables additional FormGen widgets.
    </description>
  </project-facet>
  <project-facet-version facet="formgen.ext" version="1.0"/>
</extension>http://www.eclipse.org/articles/Article-BuildingProjectFacets/tutorial.html#creating.basic.facets

Martin Gainty
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
within this transmission.