axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Huub Sepers" <h.sep...@portinfolink.com>
Subject AXIS2 embedding axis2 in application
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2009 17:00:46 GMT
Hello,

I have an application that consists of a number of web and ejb modules.

Functionally the web modules belong to different subapplications.

Now we want to add webservices to our subapplications. The most logical
place would be to put a webservice for subapplication A in its
corresponding web module.

But this would mean adding axis2 to that web module.

However I can not find a guideline of how to embed axis2 in existing web
applications. I have found articles concerning this issue on the
internet.

But the fact that it is not mentioned in de userguide of axis2 suggests
to me that this is not the way to go.

Can someone explain this to me?

Greetings,

Huub Sepers