axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <nandana....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Simple question with Rampart setup
Date Sat, 31 Jan 2009 03:12:46 GMT
Hi,
  Hope these two tutorials will help you to get started. At the beginning,
they explain how to set up Rampart in the server side and the client side.

http://wso2.org/library/3190
https://wso2.org/library/3415

Once you are familiar with basic stuff, please go through articles/tutorials
listed here for more information.

http://ws.apache.org/rampart/articles.html

thanks,
nandana