axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Kiran Narasareddy <kiran.narasare...@gmail.com>
Subject Transport error: 400 Error: Bad Request
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2009 09:46:07 GMT
Hi,
   I am consuming a .Net web service in java code.(I used NETBEANS 6.1 to
generate the service client) When i run my client as standalone java
application, it works fine and the .Net service is consumed normally and i
get my result.
Now ,when  I use the same code and deploy it as an web service in axis2, it
doesnt work, giving the following error in return in browser...

*     javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault:
Transport error: 400 Error: Bad Request*

Can anyone tell me what might be the reason??
Do i need to change anything when i deploy it as an web service in axis2?

Thanks in advance.....

Kiran Narasareddy
Computers make very fast, very accurate mistakes.