axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Thamizh <tceg...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject axis2-1.2-Problem in passing arg to web method
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2009 14:14:39 GMT
Hi,
I have deployed some POJO java web services using axis2-1.2.These WS does not accept any
arguments and will do simple business logic and return string result. In this case, I am
getting expected result.

When I am trying to pass some argument to a web method it was throwing AxisFault.I am sure
about my Java code which works fine. .

Can anybody help me to resolve this issue.

Here is my web method prototype :

public String getSGEResource(String LicFeatureName) {
StringBuilder xmlSGELicenseFeatureList= new StringBuilder();
return xmlSGELicenseFeatureList.toString();
}

Please find the attached catalina.out and wsdl files for error details.

I checked WS result in browser end using http://localhost:8200/axis2/services/SGEResourceLister/getSGEResource?LicFeatureName=ANSYS url

Regards,
Thamizhannal P

      Get rid of Add-Ons in your email ID. Get yourname@rocketmail.com. Sign up now! http://in.promos.yahoo.com/address