axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Deepal Jayasinghe" <deep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: axis2 inheritance doesn't work?
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2009 16:25:03 GMT
The problem is due  to the wsdl, even though you have changed
services.xml and added the new operation. Axis2 can not generate the
correct wsdl for that method, that is why you are encountering such a
problem. Well to solve the problem there are few ways
  - Need to edit the wsdl
  - Add the method to the service class and just call super.method.

Thank you!
Deepal