axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Conal Markey" <C.Mar...@kainos.com>
Subject RE: AXIS2-4050 Client Proxy Authentication Failed, Screwed up http headers
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2009 18:43:51 GMT
Hi Asankha

Your right, it's the transfer encoding header that is causing the
problem.  I implemented a quick hack to force a set of the
Content-Length header and it was successful.

I need to do some more digging with our proxy administrator to try and
resolve the issue.

Thanks for the info

Conal....

________________________________

From: Asankha Perera [mailto:asankha.apache@gmail.com] On Behalf Of
Asankha C. Perera
Sent: 28 January 2009 17:35
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: AXIS2-4050 Client Proxy Authentication Failed, Screwed up
http headers

Hi Conal

" Check the Alerts tab under the monitoring section in ISA Server
Management console. You should see the exact reason for the header being
rejected." [1] - does this help?

Also, what exactly is the full response you get as seen through
wireshark? Could you post a new example? Also, you could check if the
correct credentials went through by checking the decoded basic auth
string. Try something that works too (any request through the proxy) and
post it, so that its easier to figure out which header is the problem ..
I suspect transfer encoding..

cheers
asankha

[1]
http://www.experts-exchange.com/Other/Miscellaneous/Q_21903188.html?sfQu
eryTermInfo=1+connecto

	Below are the headers captured using wireshark.

	POST
http://xxxxxx.xxxxxxxx.com/xxxxxdatawebservice/xxxxquery.asmx
	HTTP/1.1\r\n
	Request Method: POST
	Request URI:

http://xxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxx.com/xxxxxxdatawebservice/xxxxxxquery.asmx
	Request Version: HTTP/1.1

action="http://xxxx.xxxxxxxx.com/xxxxxDataWebService/xxxxxQuery/Queryxxx

	xxx"\r\n
	Proxy-Authorization: Basic bWFxxxxxxxx==\r\n
	       Credentials: xxxxxxx:xxxxxxxxx
	Host: idstaging.moneymate.com\r\n
	Proxy-Connection: Keep-Alive\r\n
	Transfer-Encoding: chunked\r\n
	\r\n

--
Asankha C. Perera
http://adroitlogic.org

http://esbmagic.blogspot.com

This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee and is strictly confidential; if you are
not the addressee please destroy the message and all copies. Any opinion or information contained
in this email or its attachments that does not relate to the business of Kainos
is personal to the sender and is not given by or endorsed by Kainos. Kainos is the trading
name of Kainos Software Limited, registered in Northern Ireland under company number: NI19370,
having its registered offices at: Kainos House, 4-6 Upper Crescent, Belfast, BT7 1NT,
Northern Ireland. Registered in the UK for VAT under number: 454598802 and registered in Ireland
for VAT under number: 9950340E. This email has been scanned for all known viruses by MessageLabs
but is not guaranteed to be virus free; further terms and conditions may be
found on our website - www.kainos.com