axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Saminda Wijeratne <samin...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: export to aar from eclipse - missing option
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2009 19:50:41 GMT
Hi,

This feature is not yet available in the current eclipse. It will be
available in the eclipse wtp 3.1 onwards which would be released middle
of this year. You will have to wait until then. But if you really wanna
create an aar from the services in the web project all you have to do is
create a zip file from the folder contents inside the service folder and
change the extension to "aar" thats it. eg: zip the contents inside the
folder "WebContent\WEB-INF\services\foobarservice\" to say
"foobarservice.zip" and rename it to "foobarservice.aar", and there you
are, axis2 web service archive, ready to deploy.

Regards
Saminda.