axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Edgardo IbaƱez O." <edgardoiba...@gmail.com>
Subject Accesing MessageContext from the Implementation Class
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2009 14:20:22 GMT
Hi all, this is my first post at this mailing list, my problem is
covered in other post, but I dont have the real solution.

I tried to access de MessageContext from the implementation class like this:

MessageContext messageContext =MessageContext.getCurrentContext();
ipAddress = messageContext.getStrProp(Constants.MC_REMOTE_ADDR);

but messageContext is null, I read too much documentation, and I dont
encountered the reason for the null value,
I tried to place the axis.jar in distinct classloader and the same
classloader than the service implementation class and this not run :(

Exist any form to obtain the client ip address from the service class
implementation?
I need any "special" configuration in axis2.xml to access the
MessageContext from the implementation class?
If I retrieve the ip address from a handler, How I pass this to the
implementation service class?

I never implement a handler and this scarry me :(

My service is a POJO implemetation

Thanks for read my question.

Greeetings.

PD: Sorry for my bad english.