axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Deepal Jayasinghe <dee...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: axis2 inheritance doesn't work?
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2009 14:46:19 GMT
Well you need one more thing, you need to add the MEP attribute into the
operation or add the message receiver inside the operation. Like below;
<operation name="parentMethod">
  <messageReceiver
class="org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCMessageReceiver"/>
</operation>

For more information read
http://wso2.org/library/2060

Thank you!