axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Wishing Carebear" <wishing.careb...@gmail.com>
Subject Getting the XML request and response as String
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2009 17:57:58 GMT
Hello:Is it possible to get a template of the XML request and the XML
response as string through Axis2. As far as my understanding using Axis2
WSDL2JAVA I could generate the stubs and java classes ( default as ADB
beans).

My requirement is to construct the XML message outside and feed the XML as
String to the stub and get the response back as XML string. Is it possible
using Axis2 to get a sample XML template for the request and response for a
given service and operation.

I'm a newbie to Axis2 and trying to understand how best I can use it for my
project.

Thanks for your time and help
Regards,
cbear