axis-java-user mailing list archives

From brianfm <bfmur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: setting username/password in soap header programmatically
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2009 09:26:16 GMT

Hi,

thanks agagin for your reply. I am using Axis2 (with Rampart 1.4) and not
Axis 1.
I am generating a stub for my client using wsdl2java. I just noticed from
your reply you say to use axis2.xml for the client, where would I insert
this. I have searched the web extensively, there does not seem to be any way
of the client inserting a handler programmatically,

thanks,

Brian