axis-java-user mailing list archives

From brianfm <bfmur...@gmail.com>
Subject setting username/password in soap header programmatically
Date Sat, 24 Jan 2009 14:12:16 GMT

Hi,

My application requires that I programmatically set a username and password
into the ws-security standard locations in the soap header. Note that I do
not want to configure Rampart athentication because authentication logic
will be fully proprietery in the server.
I intend to just retrieve the usename/password from soap header
programmtically from server and then authenticate.

thanks,

Brian