axis-java-user mailing list archives

From etcuser <mathias.muel...@etc-consult.de>
Subject Design AXIS2 web service for .NET
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2009 16:25:44 GMT

Hello,

I'm new to AXIS2 web services. I have studied the POJO Weather example of
the AXIS2 user guide. The example runs fine.

Now I have a question to make this web service available for a VB .NET
client.

How can I get access to the methods of the Weather class? Do I have to make
these methods available in the WeatherService class and is this the right
design pattern for this case? I have access to the methods setWeather(...)
and getWeather() from the .NET client.

Best regards, etcuser