axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Toriacht <shatner.will...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: No class definition when it is there
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2009 19:04:43 GMT

I've been moving my jar around...clean/build etc..but to no avail... i also
get a

[ERROR] org/apache/axis/description/FieldDesc

now if i instatiate a Message = new Message() in my client. The problem
definitely seems to be related to Axis runtime environment. If anyone could
point me towards teh folder that I should put the jar in I'd be grateful..
also waht foes teh 'FieldDesc' option normally mean?

Is there a matrix/readme explaining the errors?

Thanks again,
Tori