axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Toriacht <shatner.will...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: No class definition when it is there
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2009 00:14:29 GMT

Hi Sameera,

Thanks for the reply, i thought that might be it when I read your
suggestion, but unfortunately not. I am using a downloaded AXIS2.war file
and I reference it in my Eclipse Web Service Project Settings.

I placed the .jar file in C:\myworkspace\mywebservice\WebContent\WEB-INF\lib
(on web server side) as you suggested but it made no difference.

( I set up my workspace following the instructions here:
http://www.builderau.com.au/program/java/soa/Setting-up-a-simple-Web-service-using-Java/0,339024620,339284524,00.htm
)

There is a folder C:\myworkspace\mywebservice\WebContent\axis2-web but there
is no lib folder