axis-java-user mailing list archives

From stlecho <stle...@gmail.com>
Subject Difficulties to build Rampart
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2009 15:15:41 GMT

Hi,

I'm trying to build Rampart, but have some issues with missing Maven
dependencies:
org.apache.axis2:axis2-kernel:jar:SNAPSHOT
org.apache.axis2:axis2-codegen:jar:SNAPSHOT
org.apache.axis2:axis2-xmlbeans:jar:SNAPSHOT
org.apache.ws.commons.axiom:axiom-api:jar:SNAPSHOT
org.apache.woden:woden-api:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT
org.apache.ws.security:wss4j:jar:SNAPSHOT

Currenly I'm using the following Maven remote repositories:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m1-ibiblio-rsync-repository
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository

I would be pleased if someone could have a look at this.

Regards, Stefan Lecho.