axis-java-user mailing list archives

From doahh <ga...@prodia.co.uk>
Subject Re: The endpoint reference (EPR) for the Operation not found is
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2009 23:54:12 GMT

I have fixed this now and it was nothing to do with Axis2. The error I was
seeing is always there if the operation is not added to the endpoint so that
was not actually a problem. My problem was simply that I had not assigned a
variable to my method call:

(if ....) callMyMethod();

rather than:

(if ....) myVariable = callMyMethod();

and so my code didn't work, I then managed to find that phantom error and
got sidetracked into thinking that was the problem.