axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Aseem Sharma <aseem_bat...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Two XBeans-packaged.jar having same class name
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2009 05:51:46 GMT

Hello,

I have created client stubs for two different web services using axis2(ver
1.4, xmlbeans binding, asynchronous). Two -test-client.jar files are
created. I have put both the jars in lib directory of axis2 as I have to
call both the webservices from the same project.

I am able to call both the web services with these client jars. But I am
unable to process response of the web services as response of both the web
services is having same format. I am getting class cast exception as I am
having two XBeans-packaged.jar in my class path containing same name of the
class in both jars (i.e Response Document object from both the
webservices)(although directory structure of both the Response Document is
different).

Please help me to resolve this problem.

Thanks & Regards,
Aseem Sharma