axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Shravan Mahankali" <shravan.mahank...@catalytic.com>
Subject Re: How to configure wsdd when Service class in a jar...?
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2009 07:42:47 GMT
Hi Kamal,

Thanks for your suggestion. Actually, the client needs some jar files which
are missing in the axis lib directory. Once, I placed the required jars in
the axis lib directory, my axis client started working.

Axis error messages were misleading!!!

Thank You
Shravan Kumar. M

Kamal Wrote:

Hi,

Can you check the <TOMCAT DIR>/webapps/axis/WEB-INF/server-config.wsdd and
see whether your service details are available inside that file?

Kamal Mettananda
http://lkamal.blogspot.com