axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Nan Null <null....@gmail.com>
Subject Simple question with Rampart setup
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2009 19:58:36 GMT
When use Rampart, it says for client configuration, use axis2.xml.
Where do I get a base axis2.xml file.  I know I can create one, but
what does it have to contain beside the Rampart's stuff?  Can I just
blindly copy one of the axis2.xml from the examples folders?  I saw
there is an axis2.xml file inside axis2-kernel -1.4.1.jar.  Should I
take that file and add Rampart stuff?

For a client that sits on a web app, where do I put "modules" folder,
if I don't have to configure it (use default)?  Thanks.