axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Srinath Perera" <hemap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2]Finding current tomcat Port from Axis2
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2008 20:08:13 GMT
No, that code again go and call listenerManager.getEPRforService(..),
which I was using. I walked through the code, and
listenerManager.getEPRforService(..) work fine with other transports,
but with tomcat, it reads the port off the first request. When in
doubt  (before the request arrives) it give 8080, which is the case
thilina was complaining .

For my usecase, I can not wait for the first request as what I am
developing is a management agent. for now, I wrote a code to parse
tomcat server.xml.

Thanks very much
Srinath

--