axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Thilina Gunarathne" <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MTOM issue when MTOM_THRESHOLD property is set
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2008 14:31:51 GMT
Hi,Is that the MTOM_File_caching_threshold u r talking about or a new
feature introduced recently?. If it's the former, it should not have any
effect on the outgoing messages.

How r u looking at the messages?  TCPMON truncates the larger messages.

thanks,
Thilina

--
Thilina Gunarathne  - http://thilinag.blogspot.com