axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Accessing the in flow message context in out flow handler
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2008 00:30:00 GMT

check out the testcase org.apache.axis2.context.OperationContextTest

        AxisOperation axisOperation = new InOutAxisOperation(new QName("test"));
        OperationContext operationContext1 = axisOperation
                .findOperationContext(messageContext1, sessionContext);

HTH
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
within this transmission.