axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Shehan Simen <ssi...@itree.com.au>
Subject JAX-WS support in axis2
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2008 07:24:05 GMT
Hi,
I would like to know how far Axis2 supports JAX-WS.
Metro fully uses JAX-WS. If I want to use jax-ws, is there any reason that I should select
axis2 instead of Metro?
The reason to use Jax-ws is that I can use jaxb separately in other projects to validate the
xml files. And then feed those xml files to the web service directly, then for sure I know
that there won't be any mismatch between the xml syntax.

If I use ADB instead of JAXB, can I guarantee that I can pass an xml document to the web service,
which is validated against JAXB?
Or is there a way that I can validate an xml document against ADB separate from web service?
It is also a viable option for me. (to select axis2 instead of Metro)

Please axis2 gurus, reply me.

Thanks.