axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Shehan Simen <ssi...@itree.com.au>
Subject RE: axis2, cxf, spring or Metro
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2008 03:44:55 GMT
Hi Keith,
Thanx for the reply.
Could you please tell me axis2 tutorial which describe how to write a wsdl2java web service
using jaxb binding? If I use jaxb data binding, that means I am using jax-ws, right?

Regards,
Shehan

From: keith chapman [mailto:keithgchapman@gmail.com]
Sent: 2008-12-18 14:33
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: axis2, cxf, spring or Metro

Hi Shehan,

Yes Axis2 does support JAX-WS. ADB does not have full schema support but it does support the
90% case very effectively. It supports the most widely used schema constructs and most of
the time they are the only ones that you will be using. In case you need 100% schema support
you could always use XMLBeans with Axis2. But ADB will give you the best performance.

I am not too familiar with the other frameworks but here are some points about Axis2. Axis2
performs very well and also is very extensible. If you find something that Axis2 lacks out
of the box there are several plug points that you can plug into and get your job done the
way you want. Also there are quite a few companies around that provide enterprise support
for Axis2.

Thanks,
Keith.
On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 8:17 AM, Shehan Simen <ssimen@itree.com.au<mailto:ssimen@itree.com.au>>