axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Tian Chi" <chitian5...@gmail.com>
Subject Help! Why does my WSDL for axis2 keeps getting parsing error in NetBean IDE 6.5?
Date Sat, 06 Dec 2008 00:35:50 GMT
Hi all,

I'm a beginner for Axis2.
Recently I created a SOPA 1.2 web service with a WSDL and another
included schmea file using Axis2.

It works fine with soapUI 2.5 client test, but failed when I tried to use
NetBean IDE 6.5 to create a client using this WSDL. It keeps saying I
have the following error.
It seems NetBean doesn't like my <xsd:include> tag. It parsed fine if
I remove the <xsd:include> tag.
Can any one shed some lights lights what's wrong with my WSDL file?
What is the right way to use the
<xsd:include> tag? I'd really appreciate it.

Following is the error

Web Service Client can bot be created by JAXWS:wsimport utility.
Reason:
C:\tmp\projects\testLC123\src\conf\xml-resources\web-service-references\CNHListingService\wsdl\localhost\services\CNHListingService?xsd=stateType.xsd
(The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect)

There might be a problem during java artifacts creation: for example a
name conflict in generated classes.
To detect the problem see also the error messages in output window.
You may be able to fix the porblem in WSDL Customization dialog
(Edit Web Service Attributes action)
or by manual editing of the local wsdl or schema files, using the JAXB
customization

Following are my WSDL file and its included file stateType.xsd. Again,
if I remove the <xsd:include> tag, it can be parsed fine.
Adding it causes the parsing error. I do need the <xsd:include> part.

<wsdl:definitions xmlns:axis2="http://com.ironplanet.ws/"
    xmlns:soap12="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap12/"
    xmlns:http="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/http/"
    xmlns:ns="http://www.ironplanet.com/ws/cnh/EquipmentAlley"
    targetNamespace="http://com.ironplanet.ws/">
    <wsdl:types>
            targetNamespace="http://www.ironplanet.com/ws/cnh/EquipmentAlley"
            xmlns:tns="http://www.ironplanet.com/ws/cnh/EquipmentAlley"
            elementFormDefault="qualified">

            <!-- NetBean will be parsing OK if I remove this include
and comment out the referenced state element below, why? -->
            <xsd:include schemaLocation="stateType.xsd" />

            <xsd:element name="CNHListing">
                <xsd:complexType>
	    <xsd:sequence>
	        <xsd:element name="EAMRequest" type="tns:EAMRequestType"
minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" />
	    </xsd:sequence>
	</xsd:complexType>
            </xsd:element>
            <xsd:element name="CNHListingResponse">
                <xsd:complexType>
	    <xsd:sequence>
	        <xsd:element name="EAMRequestResponse"
type="tns:EAMRequestResponseType" minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" />
	    </xsd:sequence>
                </xsd:complexType>
            </xsd:element>

            <xsd:complexType name="EAMRequestType">
                <xsd:sequence>
	    <xsd:element ref="tns:username" />
	    <xsd:element ref="tns:password" />
	</xsd:sequence>
            </xsd:complexType>

            <xsd:complexType name="EAMRequestResponseType">
	<xsd:sequence>
	    <xsd:element ref="tns:status" />
	    <xsd:element ref="tns:message" />
	</xsd:sequence>
            </xsd:complexType>

            <!-- Login -->
            <xsd:element name="status" type="xsd:int" />
            <xsd:element name="message" type="xsd:string" />
            <xsd:element name="username" type="xsd:string" />
            <xsd:element name="password" type="xsd:string" />
            </xsd:schema>
        </wsdl:types>

        <wsdl:message name="CNHListingMessage">
            <wsdl:part name="part1" element="ns:CNHListing" />
        </wsdl:message>
        <wsdl:message name="CNHListingResponseMessage">
            <wsdl:part name="part1" element="ns:CNHListingResponse" />
        </wsdl:message>

        <wsdl:portType name="CNHListingServicePortType">
            <wsdl:operation name="CNHListing">
                <wsdl:input message="axis2:CNHListingMessage" />
	<wsdl:output message="axis2:CNHListingResponseMessage" />
            </wsdl:operation>
        </wsdl:portType>

        <wsdl:binding name="CNHListingServiceSOAP12Binding"
type="axis2:CNHListingServicePortType">
            <soap12:binding
transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http" style="document" />
            <wsdl:operation name="CNHListing">
                <soap12:operation
soapAction="http://www.ironplanet.com/ws/cnh/EquipmentAlley/CNHListing"
	    style="document" />
	    <wsdl:input>
	        <soap12:body use="literal" namespace="http://com.ironplanet.ws/" />
	    </wsdl:input>
	    <wsdl:output>
	        <soap12:body use="literal" namespace="http://com.ironplanet.ws/" />
	    </wsdl:output>
            </wsdl:operation>
        </wsdl:binding>

        <wsdl:service name="CNHListingService">
            <wsdl:port name="CNHListingServiceSOAP12port"
binding="axis2:CNHListingServiceSOAP12Binding">
                <soap12:address
location="http://locahost/services/CNHListingService" />
            </wsdl:port>
        </wsdl:service>

</wsdl:definitions>
=============== WSDL file end here ===================

Following is my included "stateType.xsd" file.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
        targetNamespace="http://www.ironplanet.com/ws/cnh/EquipmentAlley"
        xmlns:tns="http://www.ironplanet.com/ws/cnh/EquipmentAlley"
        elementFormDefault="qualified">

  <xsd:simpleType name="USStateCodeType">
    <xsd:restriction base="xsd:token">
      <xsd:enumeration value="AA">
      </xsd:enumeration>
      <xsd:enumeration value="AB">
      </xsd:enumeration>
    </xsd:restriction>
  </xsd:simpleType>

</xsd:schema>
========== inlcude file end here =======================

Thanks a lot! I'm not sure if I should post this question to here or
NetBean forum.
If this is a wrong place, my apology.

In any case, I'd really appreciate it if you can give me some
suggestions and guidance.

-Tian