axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Harikrishna Vemula" <hari.k.vem...@gmail.com>
Subject Axis 1.3 - Problem with Request Parameters deserializer
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2008 05:41:07 GMT
Hi,
I'm using axis 1.3, When the Request contains correct property names it
works fine.
But If any property name is wrong then it mixing up all the parameters.

Here is the body of SOAP request, it contains "DeviceName" but actually for
"getChildrenOfCI" operation it accepts version, UUID.
So, when it is converted to Request parameters and called getChildrenOfCI
method the value of version is null and value of UUID is "1.0".
I don't know how the deserializers are converting these...

<getChildrenOfCI xmlns="http://sample.hk.com">
     <version>1.0</version>
     <DeviceName>7B5D2CD7BCAF01DDBF4F000C2905F1CA</DeviceName>
</getChildrenOfCI>

Could anybody please help me out, as this is very importatant to me...
Thanks in advance...

--
Hari Krishna Vemula