axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "John B. Moore" <...@esonicspider.com>
Subject Re: Permission Denied - Attachments
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2008 19:19:53 GMT
Raghu Upadhyayula wrote:
> John,
>
> 	From the name of the property (attachments.Directory) it looks
> like you are using Axis 1.x (either 1.3 or 1.4).  In that case this
> property will be in the server-config.wsdd file.

Ah, thanks, found it...

Next question..  The property is:

  <parameter name="attachments.Directory" value="./attachments"/>

So what does Axis see as its root directory so that I can create that
folder,  OR is it best just to put a hard coded path like

/usr/local/tomcat/temp

??

(Remember this is Tomcat 5.5.x on CentOS 4.7)

Thanks..

John..