axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanj...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [Axis2]Finding current tomcat Port from Axis2
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2008 20:06:53 GMT
Yes, but EPR is a better way to get the info from rather than hacking
around message context properties.

Srinath, FYI, see:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/webservices/commons/trunk/modules/transport/modules/http/src/org/apache/axis2/transport/http/ListingAgent.java?view=markup

extractHostAndPort is what pulls the host and port from the request URI.
In particular, ServiceContext.getMyEPR() was implemented *exactly* for the
purpose of setting a replyTo address in WS-Addressing.

Sanjiva.

--
Sanjiva Weerawarana, Ph.D.

Blog: http://sanjiva.weerawarana.org/