axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Deepal jayasinghe <deep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: Multiple services.xml, one serviceGroup
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2008 14:17:55 GMT

> But am I not running into problems when two clients are using the same service. They
would use the same ConfigurationContext, wouldn't they? That way values from different sessions
could be mixed up.

Yes , with configuration context you will have threading issues. I am
sorry I forgot to tell you about that in the first place. Since there
are only one ConfigurationContext you will have those problem.
> If it is not that way, I'd be happy to take the ConfigurationContext. But I can't imagine
how Axis should figure out which call belongs to which session without a corresponding session
id.

I think if you store your values with some kind of custom session ID ,
then you will not have any problem.

Deepal

Thank you!

http://blogs.deepal.org