axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Deepal Jayasinghe <dee...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Registering new handlers programmatically with Axis2
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2008 13:29:38 GMT

> Hi,
>
>   Currently Axis2 registers the handlers specified in the axis2.xml configuration file.
>   Is there a way to programmatically register new custom handlers with Axis2 runtime
i.e. i don't want to use the axis2.xml approach? How can this be achieved?

Actually the correct way of adding handlers into Axis2 is not using
axis2.xml , we have done that just because ease of use for system
handlers. If you want to add a handler then the right approach would be
to write a module and engage that at the run time.

Deepal
> Thanks,
> Deepak.
>

>       Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/