axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Tony Dean <Tony.D...@sas.com>
Subject RE: [axis2] clustering support
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2008 21:49:55 GMT
thanks for the reply.

From: Afkham Azeez [mailto:afkham@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2008 6:24 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: [axis2] clustering support

Yes the config is not necessary but it depends on your definition of a cluster.

Even though your services are stateless, if there are other components such as modules that
require to keep the states across the cluster in sync, the clustering configuration needs
to be available.

Azeez
On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 12:31 AM, Tony Dean <Tony.Dean@sas.com<mailto:Tony.Dean@sas.com>>