axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Aseem Sharma <aseem_bat...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Problem in interoperability between .net web services and axis2 stub client
Date Fri, 26 Dec 2008 07:40:54 GMT

Hello All,

I am getting following error upon calling web services developed in .net
through client stub devloped in axis2 1.4 (xmlbeans binding, asynchronous).
I am getting this error in my callback handler.

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: An error occurred on the server.
	at
org.apache.axis2.util.Utils.getInboundFaultFromMessageContext(Utils.java:512)
	at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.handleResponse(OutInAxisOperation.java:370)
	at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:416)
	at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient$NonBlockingInvocationWorker.run(OutInAxisOperation.java:441)
	at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1061)
	at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:575)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Please help me to resolve this problem.

Thanks,
Aseem sharma