axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Raj Maddy <knmadhan...@yahoo.com>
Subject Enable preemptive authorization in Axis-2.3
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2008 17:39:30 GMT

Hi All,

I am using Axis2.3 to connect to a webservice host. I use adbbean client
mapping, i have enable preemptive authorization in my client so that i can
reduce total number SSL handshakes. Currently the cleint attempts to
webservice and connection fails with 401 error and then the proxy
authorization parameters are passed in header. Can anyone pls let me know
how i can enable preemptive proxy authorization in my client code.