axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Guo Tianchong" <gu...@nec-as.nec.com.cn>
Subject Re: Call AXIOM Web Service Using Microsoft Office 2003 Web Services Toolkit 2.01
Date Wed, 31 Dec 2008 08:18:31 GMT
I see.

Thanks a lot
Guo
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Amila Suriarachchi
  To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
  Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 11:04 PM
  Subject: Re: Call AXIOM Web Service Using Microsoft Office 2003 Web Services Toolkit 2.01

  On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 12:20 PM, Guo Tianchong <guotc@nec-as.nec.com.cn> wrote:

    My service is working well via Axis2 client.

    It seems that the MS Web Services Toolkit 2.01 do not support complex type XML input.

    The real world is:

    My service operation's parameter is a AXIOM OMElement.

    I called this service operation in VBA, and passed a XML String to it.
    At the service operation side, I sysout the operation's parameter value.
    It's supprised that the input paramerter is encapsulated by
    <param0...> ... </param0> and the XML '<' character is also changed to
'&lt;'
  this means it try to send your xml as a string. i.e. your xml string as the value of the
param0

  thanks,
  Amila.

    Do you know how to deal this problem?