axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Robin Lee \(Tech Support @ ULS\)" <tech_supp...@uls.com>
Subject Help with service
Date Sat, 06 Dec 2008 21:19:26 GMT
Hi there,

Currently i am running axis 1.4 with tomcat 5.5.9..

Right now i have a service at
http://localhost/vip/services/BookInfoPort

I can pull up the wsdl
http://localhost/vip/services/BookInfoPort?wsdl

Now, in order to use this service, one must wrap a java object around
"bookinfoport", and send the info to the service via the java object.

What i want to do is convert/modify so that the java object is not required
for this.

In otherwards,
http://localhost/vip/services/BookInfoPort?GetBookInfoByISBN?ISBN=9781111111113
Or somehow make it work that way, and then return the full info via XML.

This service was set up by me, although i had an SDK and his help on setting
it all up.  I am not able to get a hold of him, and need to change the way
this service works without having to write a brand new version.

Does anyone have any clues on what i need to do to make this work this way?

Thank you.

...Robin